Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Tuesday Night Sip N Stitch

Every Tuesday night at Louise's Needlework we Sip N Stitch from 7 to 9.   It is a rather quiet group of ladies and everyone is working on something different and we help with stitches and threads.  Since it is a rather low key group I also get to stitch on something for a bit.  I have decided to make Tuesday nights my "Git 'er done" night!  I pull something from my stash and work on it until it is done.  On Tuesday the 15th I finished this quail from Sundance Designs with a stitch guide by Sandy Arthur of Duo Designs.   I changed a few things but for the most part I loved the project.  It is now off to the finisher to be finished.

On Tuesday July 22, I finished  a piece I started over 10 years ago.  I don't know why I never finished it as I was very close to being done.  I only had the center square left to do and I wanted to put an initial in instead of the basket of flowers.  The piece is called Patchouli by Fancy Work & Fantasies.  The chart was given to me by a fellow stitcher who had done the piece before and I truly love it as I learned so many different stitches.  Unfortunately, the chart is out of print and no longer for sale.

No comments :

Post a Comment