Tuesday, September 16, 2014

I have finished all but the beads on my XOXO & More canvas.  I have decided to do messy beading and I am just waiting on more beads to come in and it will be off to the finisher!  I love Julia Snyder's stitch guides and her classes.  She is very talented and creative.  This is the second of 4 classes that I have taken with her that have projects.  I am sorry that I waited so long to pick this canvas back up again.


My next project is "Trick or Treat" by Raymond Crawford with a Stitch Guide by Vicky DeAngelis.  I have changed a few of the stitches and threads just to suit my style but one of my favorite threads is used in this piece.  I absolutely LOVE the Holographic Kreinik threads.  This piece uses a green #8 braid #015L and it really sparkles.  I must be in a beading mode as there are plenty of beads on this piece.  I have done a few but still have more to go.  

All the pieces we post on here can be purchased from us at Louise's Needlework.

No comments :

Post a Comment