Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Old Needlepoint Projects

I am desperately trying to finish a Kelly Clark belt that I bought in April at a Cash and Carry Market.  I know that many of you do not realize that Kelly has done belts but she has a line that I really like.  This belt is a classic design with navy blue, tan, vibrant green, a kelly green and some gray.  I love it but it has been put aside for class pieces, and things for my store.  I will post a picture of it when I am done.  It is so important to pull out those older pieces from time to time, some you will wonder why you started them at all and some you will want to finish, like the belt I am working on.  My next older project is a stocking that I am stitching for my youngest daughter, she is 20 and has been waiting a couple of years for this stocking so that is the next project I plan to finish.  I do not fool anyone, I needlepoint several things at one time but I will put more time into the stocking.  I have one customer who has decided that before she starts something new, she will finish an old project first.  She inspired me to get going on my belt and stocking.  Write me back and tell me about some of your older pieces.  I love to hear about everyone's needlepoint passions and stashes.

No comments :

Post a Comment